Due to the Jackson County Guidelines posted June 30, 2020, we are asking that everyone over the age of 12 wear a mask when attending services at New Life Church.
Arriving & Parking
- Please arrive early! We will have an overflow set up in the gym for those who arrive late.
- If your household travels in more than one vehicle, please wait to enter until everyone has arrived. You can wait in the comfort of your car until your household is ready to enter.
- To maintain social distancing, we will have lines outside the building and will seat you as quickly as possible.
Entering & Exiting
- The foyer will function as a hallway. The parking lot is our new foyer.
- Ushers and greeters will open the doors and seat you. Please allow the ushers to assign you a seat so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Seating will be every other row & first come, first serve
Kid's & Nursery
- Our Nurseries, NRG Zone, and Kid’s Zone are open! We are taking temperatures at check-in and cleaning after each service .
- Parents, You must enter the Gym/Check-In doors to check-in ALL kids.
- Every room, toy, chair, and space has been sanitized. Our volunteers and staff have been trained, and we are taking temperatures at check-in as well as cleaning between services.
- Please be respectful of Social Distancing and greet each other with a wave and a smile.
- Ushers and greeters will open the doors for you!
- There will be ushers at the exits to recieve your offerings. We encourage our safe and secure Online Giving.
- No coffee service.
- We are wearing masks. If you don't have one, don't worry, we have you covered.
- We are disinfecting surfaces according to CDC guidelines.
- Once the 9 AM crowd clears we will close the building and clean; then open the doors by 10:45 AM to seat the 11 AM crowd.
- The church has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and will continue to be each week.
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- There is no judgement here!
- If you are
- more comfortable at home,
- sick, caring for, or in physical contact with someone who is sick,
- or highly vulnerable, you can still attend from home.
- We will continue to Livestream to both Facebook and YouTube.
- For more information about our Online Services, Click here.